Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lab C Second Day

After listening to myself teach Lab C for the second time, I feel that I am still progressing rather than regressing. I also did a much better job dressing this time, as the first time I only had a t-shirt and shorts with no collard shirt. I felt more comfortable this time, since it wasnt the first time doing the whole lesson plan thing, and I felt that this lesson plan was much more simple then the first one for Lab C. I also realized that the students had much more activity time as opposed to the last time I taught Lab C. I still say uhm alot, and that has to be fixed. As far as feeling more comfortable teaching, I believe that it keeps getting easier each time I have to teach, and I feel that each time I am teaching I am learning more and more and taking more steps to becoming a better teacher.

No comments: